Monday, June 1, 2020

OLD BECOMES NEW AGAIN

Hi All,

Just a quick blurb to let you all know I have signed up to become a demonstrator again.  I put in my pre-order of new in-colors, stamps and products.  I can't wait to receive and share them.

In the meantime, please contact me to let me know what you are interested in!  What do you want to see?  Are you looking to do more cards, 3-d projects, scrapbook/memory keeping?

Are you interested in doing a product share?   I am thinking about a color share for the new in-colors!
If you are not familiar with product shares, you along with a group of friends will receive a new color each month in the new in-color family.  For example: June's in-color may be Just Jade: All Participants will receive ribbon, ink pad, markers, cardstock, Designer Series paper and gems in Just Jade only.  The following month will be a separate color.   This is perfect for anyone on a budget who wants it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)