Friday, October 7, 2016

World Card Making Day Flashback Friday!

Hi All,
Remember me?  I have been busy creating away but have not posted in a while.   That is until Lisa from Sketch N Scrap gave me the honor of creating a card using a past sketch.   It was the first sketch featured on Sketch N Scrap!

Here is the original sketch from Sketch N Scrap:


And the card inspired by the sketch:


All products used are from Stampin' UP!
The jar & floral images are from the Jar of Love stamp set and the sentiment is from the Birthday Fiesta stamp set.
The washi tape and pattern paper are from the Affectionately Yours Suite.

I hope you enjoyed the card and it inspires you to create something using our Flashback Friday Sketch.

Creatively Yours,
Lydia




11 comments:

  1. This card is just gorgeous! I love the beautiful papers and this stamp set! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for agreeing to guest design for us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa! It was my first and favorite purchase for the catalog & thank you for letting me play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous flowers! I just love mason jars and mason jar cards...I own too many embossing folders and dies...I have to stop myself every time I see a new one. I just love what you did with this! I am pinning it! thanks

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the sketch Lydia! I'm in love with the adorable mason jar. Thanks for being a guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card! Love the papers you used and I seriously thought that jar and flowers were a die cut! Beautiful stamping! Thanks so much for joining us as Guest Designer at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jar and flowers are a stamp and thinlets bundle. It makes creating a little easier :)
      Thank you for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  6. Love your card and papers you used! Thanks for joining us as Guest Designer at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's such a sweet and beautiful card! Love the arrangement you made! Thanks for joining us as Guest Designer at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)