Monday, July 14, 2014

Inspired by Sketch #7

I may be a card designer for Sketch N Scrap but I had the opportunity to create a layout.  The scrapper in me was thrilled!  I used this Sketch which was inspired by a layout created by Leah Burgett who is a talented lady

http://www.sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/2014/07/inspired-by-sketch-7.html


Layout by Leah Burgett:

And my layout:

 

My layout was created slightly different.  I kept the one photo layout but used a 8x10 portrait.  I added a journaling spot and a project life card to place the title. The banner was created using Stampin Up! twine in Island Indigo, banner punch and embellishments from the Little Yellow Bicycle Just Because line.  The pattern paper and journaling spot are also from the Little Yellow Bicycle Just Because Line.

To see the fabulous job the designers did with this sketch, head over to the Sketch N Scrap blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)