Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Open House!

Hi All,
May 31st is your last chance to order from the current catalog.
Don't miss out on the retired items.  They are only availabe unti May 31st while supplies last.
My favorite items being retired:
Butterfly punch and coordinating stamp set: Flight of Fancy.  I love, love this set and sad to see it go.
For you butterfly lovers the new catalog does preview a new punch (it is slightly smaller and more detailed)
The triple blossom punch and lace border punches! 
Most designer paper is retiring with 10% off!
2010-12 In-Colors will be retiring.  If you have a favorite color, grab it now before it is gone!

I am hosting a Open House New Catalog party on Jume 8th.   Come by and create a free make and take, review the catalog while we chat, eat and have fun.   I will be hosting free raffles!  Please email me to RSVP to ensure I have enough materials
.I received my preorder package this week and am having lots of fun with my new stamps and 2012-14 in-colors!

Last bit of news for today-
NEW $99 STAMPIN' UP! KIT! The new $99 Stampin' Up! Starter Kit let's YOU choose ANY current catalog items you want up to $125 in value (hostess sets excluded). That means you get up to $26 in products FREE. The kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. Dreamy! PLUS you'll get 8 of the new Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Catalogs to share with friends or even plan a party or class! There's no risk, no pressure and no penalty to drop! 

The $99 Stampin' Up! Kit will be available through May 31, 2013 (yes, 2013)!

I am off to create some more projects for the open house, stay tuned for some sneak peaks!!!

HAPPY CREATING!!

Lydia Jimenez
www.stampinwithlydia.stampinup.net (for 24/7 shopping and latest news)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)