Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last Night!!!

I'm so excited for tomorrow's official release of the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog!! I know you're excited too, as you've been sharing your excitement and wish lists with me.

So I thought I would take a minute and review some housekeeping items for tomorrow:

1. I will be updating my blog tomorrow morning with links to the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Plus new wish list, stampin' supply list, etc!

2. Online ordering will not be activated until 12:00pm (mountain time). From Stampin' Up!: Online Ordering will be down on Friday, June 1, from midnight to noon (MT) while we transition the system to the new 2012-2013 annual catalog

3. I know many of you are so excited for the new Stampin' Trimmer (me too!). However, this product is not quite ready for release. Here's what Stampin' Up! says: As we completed the final enhancements to this product, we knew it would not be available June 1. However, we included the photos and product information in the 2012-2013 annual catalog because the Stampin' Trimmer is on its way soon!
4. Catalog release party on June 8th has been cancelled. Unfortunately, my daughter's dance school has rescheduled dress rehearsal from tomorrow to June 8th, which forces me to cancel this date. I am thinking about pushing it to the next night the 9th? Email me or comment below if you are available. The following weekend we will be camping with her Girl Scout troop. This is a exciting but busy,busy time of the year!
________________________________
Say GOODBYE!

TODAY is the Last Day to Order from the 2011/2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog.
Visit my demo website to view and purchase remaining retired items before they are gone forever at www.stampinwithlydia.stampinup.net

Until tomorrow,
Lydia
Lydia_jimenez@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)