Thursday, March 24, 2011

Past Stampin' Up Creations

I have finally been able to put together this blog with some of my creations and even some cards from Judy's Stamp Camp.
This blog is to try to get our creative juices flowing and use of some of the things we have been collecting.  I also try to show the versatility of Stampin Up products and the thing I love most about the products is that everything coordinates so well!.

This layout was created using Stampin' Ups seeing stars stamp with coordinating large & small star punches.  I also used the spiral book punch to create notebook paper for the journaling.  Colors used: The designer pattern paper & ink in Real Red as well as ink and cardstock in  pacific point.

The colors are a little off  on this one (I took the picture at night and the flash discolored this layout- the colors are much brighter)
I used the Flight of The Butterflly stamp set & coordinating butterfly punch (I love to use butterflies on everything)
Colors used are pink pirouette, Rich Razzleberry & Rose Passion (rose passion has been discontinued)  I used the two step stamping technique for the butterflies and popped some of the butterflies up with dimensionals.  I really like the way they overlap each other without looking cluttered.
Tune in tomorrow for two more layouts that I have done with Stampin' UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)