Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Because I care

 I created this card for my co-worker who is out on medical leave from a major operation. I hope it brings a smile to her face. All SU products were used to create this card. The base is a retire designer paper from last years Valentine Sale (sorry I don't remember the name) the hydrangea is from the Because I care level 1 hostess set. You cannot buy this set. It is a gift for anyone who throws a stamping up workshop and product sales equal to $300 or more. The inks used was real red and pink pirouette for the flower and old olive for the stem. The ribbon is a Sale-A-Bration item (ice cream parlor ribbon & button set) Get Well sentiment is from the Sincere salutations set. I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)