Monday, May 18, 2015

National Scrapbooking Day Sketch ( A Little Late)

 



Hi All,

As I am preparing my post for the next upcoming sketches and challenges, I realized my National Scrapbooking Day Post was not published!  (I must admit I saved the post but didn't schedule it!)

So here it is a little late, but a sketch can ALWAYS be used right!
Heck you can created loads of different layouts with the same sketch.  That is what we do every month at Sketch N Scrap.  We are given 1 sketch and a team of designers create very different layouts using the same sketch.

Well enough with my babbling...
Here is the NSD Sketch created by Lisa:
http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/2015/05/happy-national-scrapbooking-day.html

And this is what I created:


The left page of this double pager was created using the sketch and since I had additional photos, I extended the page and used the same PP to tie the two pages together.

Check out the layouts created by the Design Team using this sketch!
You still have until the end of the month to submit your layout and don't forget to head to the Sketch N Scrap blog for our daily challenges and prizes for our Birthday Bash!

Creatively Yours,
Lydia

 

1 comment:

  1. This is just awesome!! I love how you made it into a double pager, perfect line for these awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)