Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April 1st Sketch at Sketch N Scrap

Hello and Happy Easter and/or Passover!

The 1st sketch for Sketch N Scrap is very different from past sketches and layouts I have done.  I loved that it made me really think out of the box (or into the box?).
So here is Sketch N Scrap Sketch #78 by Lisa Hidy:

http://www.sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/2015/04/sketch-n-scrap-78.html

and here is my layout:



The pattern paper is from Queen & Co, & Imaginisce.  The paint brush is a silhouette file.
The circle letters are from the Disney Cruise scrapbooking Kit that I bought on the cruise.

Oh and just a heads up!  My family vacation this past Thanksgiving was on a Disney Cruise so look out for more cruise layouts in the future

Don't forget to check out the sketch and the different layouts created using Sketch #78.  If you feel inspired to create a layout using this sketch, please link it up to the Sketch N Scrap Blog!  I would love to see what you create.

Creatively Yours,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)