Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sketch N Scrap #76


Hello There! 
Are you ready for another inspiring sketch?
This is a great March/Spring/ St. Patrick's day sketch by Lisa Hidy:


http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/2015/03/sketch-n-scrap-76.html

And here is what I created with it...



I have been on a huge "Use your stash" kick lately.  The only purchases I have made for the last few months are- adhesives & page protectors. (OK I have purchase some cool stamps and dies from Stampin' Up lately but that is another post)  The pattern paper is retired Stampin' Up designer paper from about 2-3 years ago.  Ribbon is from Maya Road that I bought 4 years ago.  The most recent supply is the PL type cards I believe are the recollections girl collection (and these are about a year old).
Feeling Inspired?  Go create a layout using Lisa's Sketch and link it up to the SNS Blog.  Don't forget to check out the amazing layouts the rest of the design team has created: http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/2015/03/sketch-n-scrap-76.html

Creatively Yours,
Lydia

1 comment:

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)