Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Catalogs makes me happy!

After a long day at work, I found 2 boxes sitting on my doorstep.
The first box contained a brand new stack of 2013-2014 catalogs, Yay!

The second box was full of brand new goodies!
A new in-color set of ink pads and cardstock! This is my favorite set since becoming a demo. The box also has 3 brand new stamp sets, washi tape in new delicious patterns, punches, embossing folder, a giant stamp block for background stamps AND vintage buttons! I am super excited.

I am off to create some Mothers Day cards then start preparing for my new catalog party on June 2nd.
If your in the Long Island area and interested in attending email me for the location and time! (And to RSVP for your catalog and free make and takes!)

Stay tuned for some sneak peaks and "like" my facebook fan page: Stampin with Lydia to see all my creations and for a little inspiration!

Lydia
Lydia_jimenez@hotmail.com
www.stampinwithlydia.stampinup.net (for 24/7 shopping)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)