Tuesday, February 7, 2012


Hello all, I just realized I never posted some of the projects we did at my open house on January 27th.  A few stampers and I created a Perpetual Calendar.  I was thrilled that they loved it- and it was a quick and easy project.    I trul love getting together chatting and creating in the process!




Afterwards we created these cards:


How sweet are these?  These are created with Stampin Up's treat cups with a little door inside the card.  The ribbon holds the door in place, so you recipient does not have to tear the card apart to get to the candy!

As you may have seen from previous posts, I am co-hosting an All Day Crop next month.  I have to start preparing for it.  So I am asking all of you- What do you like about All Day Crops? 
What type of classes do you enjoy?

Best Wishes,
Lydia
Lydia_Jimenez@hotmail.com

SALE-A-BRATION is still going on and another round of product shares are filling up.  Contact me if you are interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)