Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to School & Upcoming Stamp Camps

I can't believe it has been almost since I have updated my blogs. Within this last month I enjoyed a week vacation at Disney  World with my family and close friends.  It was a pretty large group and we had a blast.  Shortly after returning from vacation- we have been busy preparing ourselves to go Back to School. We are still adjusting to our new routines and life seems to be busier than ever!  I am also busy preparing for my two stamp camps on Sept 17th and Sept 30th.
Registration for Sept 17's class is now closed!  We are putting these cute backpacks and matching cards. 
We will be using the Party this way & four frames stamp sets and eat-a-cake designer paper pack.
The backpack was CASED from an amazing Stampin Up! Demonstrator Becky Roberts:

My Sept 30th class is still open for registration until Sept 26th.  Email me soon for all details, I have only 2 more spots available!
We will be putting together a back to school mini-album using: Greeting Card Kids, Notes & Details & Dotted Line stamp sets and the fun Berry Blossom designer paperpack.

On Oct 9th, I have the privilege of teaching a workshop at the annual Omega Phi Beta Sorority conference.  This year the event is being held at my Alma mater: L.I.U-C.W. Post Campus!  I am so excited and have been busy putting together all materials and details to make this a wonderful, fun event.

October Stamp Camp registrations are now open until October 15th.  We will be putting together a double page 12x12 layout with a few Halloween containers.
Class Fee is $17 and includes all materials, light refreshements and drinks.  RSVP with me to reserve your seat.
New Holiday Mini Catalog -- Stampin' Up!
The New Holiday Catalog is up!  You can view a copy HERE or HERE (pdf version for ipad users) if you attend any of my camps you will receive a FREE copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)