Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Strength & Hope Part III

This is my final post of cards made with the strength & hope stamp set.   Designer paper is Printed Petals  I  used Chocolate Chip & Baja Breeze ink for the butterfly and label.  Punches used- Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch and Decorative label punch.  A dazzling diamond and I was done!
This quick & simple card was created using white glossy cardstock, baja breeze, night of navy & riding hood red inks, added a few rhinestones and done!  When I need a card- all I have to do is choose the right sentiment. Stamp and go!  I love to make a bunch of notecards. 

For this card, I had a piece of scrap cardstock that I used for a top note die cut.  I put the negative image on a piece of glossy cardstock and sponged baja breeze & old olive inks.  Afterwards I stamped chocolate chip ink flourishes and the butterfly in night of navy.  This was another quick and easy card, that I can easily add a sentiment for most occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)