Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Buy 3 Get 1 Free!

 
 
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE on Designer Series Papers:
 
As a scrap-booker this has to be one of my favorite special offers – during August when you buy 3 packs of DSP you get to choose 1 pack for FREE!
 
This is a FABULOUS opportunity to:
  • stock up on those papers that you know you are going to use during the next few months…
  • buy your Holiday themed papers now such as Letters to Santa & Frightful Sight to get the most for your money…
  • stock up on packs to give as Holiday gifts for those paper crafters in your life…
  • buy your papers now to make those projects to give as birthday and holiday gifts…
What Designer Series Paper Packs are included in this offer?
All of those packs featured on pgs 184-186 of the Catalog and Nautical Expedition on pg 8 in the Summer Mini Catalog – there are 14 packs to choose from – you can view them online by click HERE

How do you order your packs of paper
You can place your order directly online by clicking HERE – if you prefer you can email your order to me and I will process it on your behalf – the choice is yours  :-)
 
Please note:  This special offer does NOT include the Specialty DSPs featured on pg 183.
 
 
August’s Coupon:
 
If you attended my open house and purchased a catalog- you received a sheet of coupons.  This month's special is if you purchased 5 ink pads you recieved the 6th one FREE.  This is a perfect time to stock up on paper and ink!  You must email or call me to place this order- this is my special discount not through Stampin' Up.
 
I have extra catalogs available if anyone is interested.  Catalogs are $8 and comes with an $8 off your first order and monthly coupons.
 
Holiday Mini Catalog:
 
I should have the new Holiday Mini Catalogs within the next couple of weeks.  Official release is Sept 1.  I will have another open house shortly after with a free make a take, snacks and just time to mingle and relax!
  
 
August Stamp Camps:
 
This Friday's Stamp Camp is now CLOSED.  IF you have RSVP'd we are starting at 7pm.
RSVP by SAT. AUG 6 for the AUG 12th Stamp Camp.  (4 cards and a coordinating Mini Backpack- the cards fit in the back pack or use it fill a small stuff animal, candy or if your kids are like my daugher- LITTLE PET SHOP Toys.)
 
As always, if you have any questions please email me and I will be very happy to help.
 
 
Refer a friend to me who then places an order with me and I will give you $10 off of YOUR next order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)