Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Catalog Link and last call for catalog party!!

The new catalog is up and ready to go!! Please contact me if you would like to attend my catalog party this Friday July 8th at 7pm.
We will be doing a FREE make and take while viewing the new catalog.  In addition catalogs are regularly $9.99 for those who attend my open house can purchase a catalog for $8 and will get a coupon for $8 off their first purchase through me.  I will also be giving out coupons for monthly specials.  Only those who attend the catalog party will receive these!!!
Please let me know by tomorrow if you can make it  To ensure enough supplies are in hand for the make & take!
Here is link to the new catalog:
http://204.228.150.61/catalogs/flash/en-US/20110601_lkjds_ibc/
If you cannot make the catalog party and would like to order supplies you can visit my demonstrators site at:
http://www.stampinwithlydia.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)