Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Something Old & Something New!!

A little note from the Saleabratiosn DSP, ribbon & button pack.  This series has been retired :(  The scallop punch and circle punch as still in the new catty :)


A CASED card from my upline Judy using Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set and flutterwings embosslets:
Another version of it:

Another small thank you note.  The DSP & Ribbon has been retired but the punch and stamp sets (Itty Bitty Bits) as still available :)  The Sentiment is from Curly cues:


I made this card for my goddaughters birthday. It incorporates the lullaby Designer Serier Paper which is retiring (the old) and the Create A cupcake stamp & punch (new)!


Another project I put together using the paper, stamps & punch is this layout featuring my daughter 8th birthday party:

And another card created with the same paper for my Nieces baptism:

A baby shower card created at my uplines Stamp Camp:
I still have plenty of paper left in this series and will be putting together a mini-album (or two) this weekend.  So check back soon! (You may see a few sneak peeks that I am putting together from the new catalog.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)