Monday, May 16, 2011

Late Mother's Day Post

I know I am a little late, but I did not want my mom to see the gifts I made for her :) I saw her this weekend at my brothers Welcome Home party. He finished his tour at Iraq and hopefully will never go back!

We made these at my May Stamp Camp on May 6th. A pocketbook brag book and coordinating card. The pocketbook idea was inspired by Inking Idaho.
It opens up to 4x6 pics and there are tabs and extension pages where you can pull and add more photos or journaling!

I am busy preparing for June's Stamp Camp on June 12th!.
We will be making a double page layout using either the Recess stamp or Sunny Fun stamps currently being sold in the Summer Mini Catalog and we will be using the new embossing powders in melon mambo, wild wasabi and Tango Tangerine!!!! I love these bright colors and they look great raised and shiny!

If you would like to join us or would like more details on June Stamp Camp contact me!

Don't forget May is National Scrapbooking month, select stamps are 30% off. There are still some grad bags available but they are running out quickly!!! If you are interested see my stampin up website at the top left hand corner for more details and to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)