Monday, April 25, 2011

LAST WEEK OF SPRING OCCASIONS MINI!!

April 30th is the last day to order from the Spring Occasions Mini!  If you have your eye on something, order now before it is gone.  Here are some projects I made with different items from the occasions mini:
This cute easter treat was cased from Inking Idaho!  Isn't it so cute.  I stuffed 3 mini chocolate bunnies into each one and tucked them into my kids Easter Baskets.  The container was made using the petal cone die on page #15.  I have seen so many cute birthday and wedding favors made with this die (there is another sample on page 17 in the occasions mini).  I look forward to playing with it a little more.

This gift card holder was made using the Take a Spin stamp set on page 10.   It comes with a set of 4 different stamps for birthdays, congratulations, special occasions and sentiments. Don't forget to pick up a set of the spinner heads (they are a great deal $3.95 for 12!)  I also love the pom pom trim which is sold on page 35.  It comes in three different colors: Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, & Daffodil Delight!

This card was made with a cute cupcake set (the designer paper is not SU) The stamps & punches are.  The cupcake was made with the Create a Cupcake stamp & punch sets sold on page 22.  These are soo cute!  I think I am going to have a cupcake party for my daughter this year so I can go crazy making invitations and scrapbook pages using this set.  (Can you tell this is one of my favorites?)
Keep a look out on the punch holding the happy birthday sentiment.  I will be using this punch with coordinating stamps during my stamp camp on May 7th  If you are interested in attending please contact me.  I will have the new summer mini catalog on hand, Everyone who attends will receive a free copy!

You can check out the spring mini occasions catalog on the right hand bar.  If you see something you like you can order two different ways!  You can click on the upper left hand link for 24/7 shopping or you can contact me direct at Lydia_Jimenez@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by AND sharing some love :)